This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and choose to make a purchase I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. See our disclaimer for more information.
Are you creating eye catching images that stand out on Pinterest? Did you know that your Pinterest image acts like a Billboard on Pinterest?
Make sure your content stands out instead of getting lost in the sea of other pins on Pinterest.
In this tutorial I am going to show you how to easily create a Pinterest Graphic using Canva to help your content stand out on Pinterest.
What is Canva?
Never used Canva before? Canva is an online graphic design tool that you can use for FREE to create graphics for your blog and online business. You can easily set up a Free Canva account here and start using it today.
What can you create in Canva?
Canva has pre designed templates you can use or you can create any design from scratch by entering in a custom dimension.
As a blogger and business owner in Canva you can create:
- Blog post images
- Header images
- Website graphics
- Pinterest pins
- Instagram photos
- Facebook posts
- Facebook cover photo
- Youtube cover photo
- Youtube video thumbnail
- And so much more…
Easily Create Pinterest Graphics Using Canva Templates
Check out the video below on How to Create a Pinterest Graphic with Canva.
You can watch the video on YouTube here.
In this video I show you how to use my Pin Productivity Power Pack which includes 20 Pre-Designed Canva Templates for Pinterest.
Why use a Pinterest Template?
A template is useful because it helps speed up the process of creating Pinterest graphics for your blog. Instead of creating each design from scratch you can use a template.
Each time you go to create a Pinterest pin you will pull out your Pinterest template and then just update the text and change out the photo.
From Canva you can easily download your image and then add it to Pinterest to start promoting your content.
Make sure you check out my post on 7 Tips for Creating Viral Pinterest Images that Get Clicks.
Want more Pinterest help?
Check out my Pinterest Marketing course: The Happy Pinner.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your Pinterest Business account
- All about Pinterest SEO and keyword research
- How to set up your Pinterest boards and add pins to Pinterest
- The ins and outs of Pinterest features and how to maximize them to your advantage
- How to use Tailwind to schedule out your Pinterest content
- Pinterest strategy and tips on how to promote your content on Pinterest
- How to use Pinterest Analytics to guide your Pinterest strategy
Pinterest is a great platform to start increasing traffic to your blog. Make sure your content stands out on Pinterest with great eye catching images. Don’t forget to check out my Canva Pinterest Templates.
Looking for more Pinterest Tips?
- How to Manage Pinterest Content Using Trello
- 7 Tips For Creating Viral Pinterest Images That Get Clicks
- How to be Successful on Pinterest (Updated Pinterest Best Practices)
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards (3 Simple Tips)
- 7 Powerful Tailwind Features (To Schedule Pinterest Quickly)
Don’t forget to save and pin this post for later!