This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and choose to make a purchase I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. See our disclaimer for more information.
If you are a blogger who is looking to improve your craft then you might consider purchasing the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles. This toolkit is a bundled package full of a lot of great resources at a deeply discounted price. Today I am going to share with you my experience with the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and share 5 tips on how to make the most out of your purchase.
Make sure you Pin it and SAVE this post for later!
What is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles is a bundled package of different blogging resources to help expand your skills and ultimately help you reach your blogging goals.
This massive bundle is a great resource for any new or experienced blogger because it is packed full of different blogging related topics.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Every year Ultimate Bundles comes out with a new awesome bundle full or great products that is different then any of the previous bundles. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2023 will be available for sale for a limited time in September. Generally the genius blogger’s toolkit is offered for a limited time 2 times a year in the fall and in the spring. In this guide we will look at the The Genius Blogger’s toolkit 2023. Keep reading to learn more about which courses and resources I recommend depending on which stage you are in for your blogging journey.
What is in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Every year the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit changes, which makes it a great investment year after year. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2023 edition covers a variety of topics including affiliate marketing, branding, building your blog, content creation, selling your products, email marketing, blog monetization, SEO, Pinterest and so much more. To help you with your decision I have shifted through the toolkit to make my recommendations based on where you are at with your blog.
Best Resources for Brand New Bloggers
If you are a brand new blogger looking to set up your blog then these helpful resources are included in the 2023
- Need help setting up your blog? Check out Learn WordPress Fast (eCourse) by Cousett Hoover ($197.00 value). This course takes you step by step how to properly set up your website with WordPress.
- Your content is the backbone of your blog. Understanding search engine optimization (SEO) and how to get your content found is important from the start. Check out 60-Day SEO Solution (eCourse) by Aisha Preece ($97.00 value). This course offers a framework on how to get your first 1,000 visitors from Google.
- When you start your blog you should already be thinking of how you want to monetize your blog. Affiliate marketing is a great way for a new blog to start earning income by promoting other relevant products. Check out Affiliate Income Starter Kit (eBook) by Helene Sula ($99.00 value). This resource covers how to make money with affiliate marketing no matter your audience size.
- With the start of the blog also comes big dreams and ideas. Learning how to turn those big ideas and dreams into actionable steps is a must. Check out Goal Setting for Big Dreamers Workbook by Lottie Reeves ($17.00 value). This workbook will help you plan your goals and break them down into actionable steps.
Best Resources for Intermediate Bloggers
I would term an Intermediate blogger as someone who already has their blog set up with a good number of blog posts. They are already starting to see some traffic to their blog, but they are now looking to take their blog to the next level. At this point you are focused on traffic and income growth. Here are some resources included in the toolkit that could be good for an intermediate blogger.
- At this stage you should be focused towards building your email list. Check out Lead Magnet Ebook Canva Templates by Faith Ola ($40.00 value). This template set includes 60+ Ebook Canva Templates to help you easily create ebooks, PDFs and guides to offer as freebies to help grow your email list.
- As you build your email list, learning how to make the most of your email list is important. Check out Affiliate Toolkit: The Email Templates You’ll Need to Promote Any Affiliate Product (eCourse) by Tina Lopez ($37.00 value). This course will walk you through how to use these email templates to promote any affiliate product aimed to convert leads into affiliate sales.
- Understanding your social media strategy is essential at this stage of the game because you want to maximize your traffic. Here are some of the resources the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit offers for the various social media platforms including:
- Facebook – In Facebook Facelift: Put Your Best Face(book) Page Forward (eCourse) by Meg Brown ($139.00 value) you will learn how to optimize your Facebook page and establish a good posting strategy to grow your business.
- Instagram – Messenger Growth Framework (eCourse) by Andrea Deckard ($47.00 value) will show you how to create simple messenger funnels for Instagram and Facebook to help grow your email list.
- Pinterest – In Pinterest Boost (eCourse) by Lidiya Kesarovska ($55.00 value) it will show you how to harness the power of Pinterest to convert Pinterest page views into blog traffic.
- Don’t forget about search engine optimization. If you haven’t considered SEO before now you need to make sure your content can be found in search engines like Google. Check out The Ultimate SEO Course for Bloggers (eCourse) by Jessica Camerata ($199.00 value). Learn how to write content that actually ranks in Google and help your content be seen.
Best Resources for Advanced Bloggers
I would classify an advanced blogger as someone who is already making money with their blog. They are now working on scaling their success by finding ways to work smarter not harder!
- Have you set up your funnels yet? Funnels are a great way to make sales on autopilot. In Funnel by Number (eCourse) by Christie Love Etter ($67.00 value) you will learn a simple 3-step system on how to map out and organize your funnels to make more sales on autopilot. Also Evergreen Funnel Jumpstart: Sell your online course on autopilot! (eCourse) by Eb Gargano ($197.00 value) will walk you step by step on how to set up your sales funnel to sell your online course on autopilot.
- By this point you have created a large number of posts on your website. Check out How to Update Your Old Content To Grow Your Traffic (eCourse) by Jessie Festa ($74.00 value). This course will teach you have to update your old content to improve your SEO and grow your traffic.
- Your blog has grown to the level that you should no longer be doing all the work on your own. Check out Freelance Contract Template (AKA Independent Contractor Agreement) by Amira Irfan, Esq. ($100.00 value). This contract template will help you hire your first VA or independent contractor to help scale your blog.
Finding ways to expand your income streams should be high priority. In the next section I will focus on some of the different resources dedicated to monetizing your blog. Explore these options and see if there is a way you can add another income stream to your blog.
Best Resources for Growing Your Blog Income
The more you diversify your income the better. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit features various tools that can help you monetize your blog.
- Promoting other people’s products with affiliate marketing is a great way to monetize your blog. Gift guide posts can be a great affiliate opportunity for your niche. Check out Gift Guide Templates for Bloggers and Coaches! (Template) by Dee Pawar ($27.00 value). These done-for-you Canva templates will save you time when creating gift guides.
- Sometimes it is all about creating the right kind of content. Check out Money Posts: the secret formula of content creators who make bank (eCourse) by Chelsea Clarke ($297.00 value). This post will introduce you to the concept of money posts and learn how to create the right type of content to increase your affiliate revenue.
- Expand your income by selling a digital download such as an Ebook. Check out Launch Your Profitable Ebook: Learn how to write and sell profitable ebook as a blogger! (eCourse) by Dale P. ($97.00 value). This course will take you through the steps on how to write and sell a profitable eBook.
- Selling your own product whether it is a digital download, template, ebook or course is a great way to monetize your blog. In Product Creators Ultimate Toolbox (eCourse) by Karina Gafford ($297.00 value) you will learn a product creation system that will help you create and launch every product.
- Think beyond your blog and monetize by planning your own blogging event. Check out How to Plan Your Own Blogging Event: Create your successful event with speakers, sponsors, goody bags and more! (eBook) by Heather Step ($37.00 value). This resource will walk you through the steps and timeline of how to put together an in person blogging event.
How much does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit cost?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit costs $97 dollars to get 5 eBooks, 40 eCourses, 1 membership site, 6 Printables & workbooks, 1 Summit and 5 templates with a grand total of 56 products.. The total value of the bundle this year is listed at $5645.93, which makes for a great deal. You can also choose to upgrade to the Ultimate bundle which includes additional cheat sheets (additional $50), which are like cliff notes of the various courses. They make it easy to get through more information in half the time.
When does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit go on Sale?
Generally, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit goes on sale twice a year. Each bundle is different from year to year. You are in luck! Currently the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is available for sale for a limited time.
How do I know whether the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for me?
Before you purchase the toolkit I want you to consider 4 things.
1. What are the goals for your blog?
2. What do you need to learn to reach those goals?
3. Do you have time to invest in learning in order to reach those goals?
4. Do you have the funds to invest at this time?
It is important to invest in your education and to continue to improve and expand upon your knowledge. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a great deal, but if you don’t have the time right now to spend on learning important skills to progress your blog then this might not be the right purchase for you. (and that is ok!)
Look to your blogging goals first to decide if the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for you
What do I do after I purchase the bundle?
After you purchase the bundle you will be given a login into your Ultimate Bundles dashboard.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Login
To access your toolkit go to the Ultimate Bundles Login page.
You will have access to this page for 6 months. You can search through the resources by topic or type of resources. The bundle is a nice mixture of ebooks and courses.
5 tips for making the most out of your Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
1. Don’t get information overload: Do not set the expectations for yourself that you will go through every resource in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. There is a lot of information and you should go through the ones that make the most sense for you and your blog.
2. Write down your goals: If you haven’t done this already write down your goals for your blog. As you explore the bundle choose topics and resources that will help you reach your goals.
3. Create a task list: Make a list of the resources included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit that you would like to work through based on your blogging goals.
4. Make a plan and set a timeline: From this list make a plan and determine your timeline of how quickly you want to go through your list. Set a goal for yourself: Every week or every month I am going to work through one new resource.
5. Don’t forget to implement: remember your blogging goals and take the time to put what you learned into action. You can consume information, but if you don’t improve or act on that information then it was for nothing.
Sharing is caring! Pin and SAVE this post for later!
Recommended Blogging Tools for Setting Up Your Website
Blog hosting: Every blog needs a place to live and I highly recommend SiteGround for hosting. They have great customer service and tiered pricing to meet your hosting needs for any level.
WordPress Themes: There are 3 things every blogger should invest in and that is hosting, education and a good theme. If you don’t have a theme that you love then it can be a big stumbling block. I love my Bluchic theme which is nice and versatile, fully mobile responsive and easy to work with.
Email List Provider: Make sure you start thinking about building your email list from the beginner. Mailerlite is a great option with automation capabilities and it is free for your first 1,000 subscribers. Check out my post how to deliver you first lead magnet using Mailerlite.