This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and choose to make a purchase I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. See our disclaimer for more information.
If you are a blogger who is looking to improve your craft then you might consider purchasing the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles. This toolkit is a bundled package full of a lot of great resources at a deeply discounted price. Today I am going to share with you my experience with the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and share 5 tips on how to make the most out of your purchase.
Make sure you Pin it and SAVE this post for later!
What is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Like I mentioned before the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles is a bundled package of different blogging resources to help expand your skills and ultimately help you reach your blogging goals.
This massive bundle is a great resource for any new or experienced blogger because it is packed full of different blogging related topics.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Every year Ultimate Bundles comes out with a new awesome bundle full or great products that is different then any of the previous bundles.
What is in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Every year the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit changes, which makes it a great investment year after year. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2020 edition covers a variety of topics including affiliate marketing, branding, building your blog, content creation, selling your products, email marketing, blog monetization, SEO, Pinterest and so much more. To help you with your decision I have shifted through the toolkit to make my recommendations based on where you are at with your blog.
Best Resources for Brand New Bloggers
If you are a brand new blogger looking to set up your blog then these helpful resources are included in the 2020 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
- If you are looking to start a blog, but can’t seem to decide what to blog about then definitely check out The Niche Choosing Playbook (ebook) by Lily Ugbaja ($13.00 value). If your goal is to make money from your blog then learn how to choose a profitable niche from the start for your blog.
- Need help setting up your blog? Check out Mom Blogging Mentor (eCourse) by McKinzie Bean ($47.00 value). Learn how to set up your blog using WordPress and how to get started with promoting your blog and growing your audience.
- Your content is the backbone of your blog. Learn how to start creating the right content with Content Creation Blueprint (eCourse) by Cindy Bidar ($37.00 value). Learn how to write effective and engaging blog posts and design a content system that works for you.
- When you start your blog you should already be thinking of how you want to monetize your blog. Affiliate marketing is a great way for a new blog to start earning income by promoting other relevant products. The Zero to Superhero Affiliate Marketing Training Bundle: How to Conquer Affiliate Sales as a New Blogger (eCourse) by Ana Skyes ($57.00 value) Offers everything you need to know about affiliate marketing and how to make money from your blog!
Best Resources for Intermediate Bloggers
I would term an Intermediate blogger as someone who already has their blog set up with a good number of blog posts. They are already starting to see some traffic to their blog, but they are now looking to take their blog to the next level. At this point you are focused on traffic and income growth. Here are some resources included in the toolkit that could be good for an intermediate blogger.
- At this stage you should be focused towards building your email list. Check out Welcome Series in a Weekend (eCourse) by Kate Doster ($47.00 value) and learn how to set up a welcome email sequence to cultivate your new subscribers. Also, The Hot List (eCourse) by Krista Dickson ($397.00 value) will show you everything you need to know about how to build and engage your email list.
- Understanding your social media strategy is essential at this stage of the game because you want to maximize your traffic. One way to leverage your social media is through paid ads. Check out Pin Practical Primer Starter Kit (eCourse) by Monica Froese ($97.00 value) which focuses on how to start running profitable pinterest ads for your content.
- Don’t forget about search engine optimization. If you haven’t considered SEO before now you need to make sure your content can be found in search engines like Google. Check out SEO jumpstart: Search Engine Optimization for Bloggers (eCourse) by Eb Gargano ($197.00 value). This course covers all you need to know about optimizing your content for search.
- Learn more effective ways to boost your affiliate income with Holiday Spike (eCourse) by Emma Quay ($75.00 value). Learn how to increase your blog traffic and grow your blog income during the Holidays.
Best Resources for Advanced Bloggers
I would classify an advanced blogger as someone who is already making money with their blog. They are now working on scaling their success by finding ways to work smarter not harder!
- Learning how to scale your content creation should be at the top of your list. This means you shouldn’t do everything yourself. Check out Are You Ready for a VA (eCourse) by Lexi Roark ($199.00 value) and find ways you can scale your business with the help of a VA. Also, Content Scaling Success (eCourse) by Kelan Kline ($47.00) will show you how to outsource your content creation to help scale your business.
- Make sure you are refining your funnels. Check out Plan Your Money Making Webinar to Make Sales Over & Over Again (eCourse) by Kerry Beck ($97.00 value) This course will show you how to improve your sales with the help of an evergreen webinar.
- Make sure you are getting the most out of your content. It is important to find ways to leverage and monetize the content you already have. Check out Content Multiplier (eCourse) by Tonia Kendrick ($67.00 value) and find ways to repurpose the content you already have into a paid product. Also, 1 Hour eBooks & PDFs (eCourse) by Debbie Gartner ($27.00 value) will show you how to create a simple product from your blog content in 1 hour.
Finding ways to expand your income streams should be high priority. In the next section I will focus on some of the different resources dedicated to monetizing your blog. Explore these options and see if there is a way you can add another income stream to your blog.
Best Resources for Growing Your Blog Income
The more you diversify your income the better. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit features various tools that can help you monetize your blog.
- Promoting other people’s products with affiliate marketing is a great way to monetize your blog. Check out VIP Affiliate Superstars Toolkit (eCourse) by Leanne Scott ($85.00 value) and get the tools and templates you need to succeed with affiliate marketing.
- Selling Physical products that align with your brand through Drop Shipping. Bling Your Blog Shop (eCourse) by Adrien Walker ($27.00) value will show you how to create a design and set up your blog shop to start selling your first physical product.
- Selling a digital product like an ebook is a great way to make money with your blog. Check out Fill-in-the-Blank eBook & Optin Freebie Templates by Lena Gott. Using a premade template can save you time to help you create your first digital product.
- Monetize your blog with Sponsored content. Check out How to Make Money As An Influencer (eCourse) by Elaine Rau ($397.00 value). This course will teach you how to pitch and land brand deals for your blog.
- Offering services on your website. In Services by Number (eCourse) by Suzi & John Whitford ($97.00 value) you will learn how to monetize your website with services. One of one services are harder to scale, but they are another way to diversify your income streams.
How much does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit cost?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit costs $97 dollars to get 15 eBooks, 53 eCourses, 11 templates and 7 workbooks and printables. The total value of the bundle this year is listed at $7484.88, which makes for a great deal. You can also choose to purchase the cheat sheets (additional $50), which are like cliff notes of the various courses. They make it easy to get through more information in half the time.
When does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit go on Sale?
Generally, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit goes on sale twice a year. Each bundle is different from year to year.
But, you are in luck because the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is on sale right now! You can take advantage of this great deal right now. Click here to learn more.
How do I know whether the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for me?
Before you purchase the toolkit I want you to consider 4 things.
1. What are the goals for your blog?
2. What do you need to learn to reach those goals?
3. Do you have time to invest in learning in order to reach those goals?
4. Do you have the funds to invest at this time?
It is important to invest in your education and to continue to improve and expand upon your knowledge. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a great deal, but if you don’t have the time right now to spend on learning important skills to progress your blog then this might not be the right purchase for you. (and that is ok!)
Look to your blogging goals first to decide if the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for you
What do I do after I purchase the bundle?
After you purchase the bundle you will be given a login into your Ultimate Bundles dashboard.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Login
To access your toolkit go to the Ultimate Bundles Login page.
You will have access to this page for 6 months. You can search through the resources by topic or type of resources. The bundle is a nice mixture of ebooks and courses.
5 tips for making the most out of your Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
1. Don’t get information overload: Do not set the expectations for yourself that you will go through every resource in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. There is a lot of information and you should go through the ones that make the most sense for you and your blog.
2. Write down your goals: If you haven’t done this already write down your goals for your blog. As you explore the bundle choose topics and resources that will help you reach your goals.
3. Create a task list: Make a list of the resources included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit that you would like to work through based on your blogging goals.
4. Make a plan and set a timeline: From this list make a plan and determine your timeline of how quickly you want to go through your list. Set a goal for yourself: Every week or every month I am going to work through one new resource.
5. Don’t forget to implement: remember your blogging goals and take the time to put what you learned into action. You can consume information, but if you don’t improve or act on that information then it was for nothing.
Sharing is caring! Pin and SAVE this post for later!
Recommended Blogging Tools for Setting Up Your Website
Blog hosting: Every blog needs a place to live and I highly recommend SiteGround for hosting. They have great customer service and tiered pricing to meet your hosting needs for any level.
WordPress Themes: There are 3 things every blogger should invest in and that is hosting, education and a good theme. If you don’t have a theme that you love then it can be a big stumbling block. I love my Bluchic theme which is nice and versatile, fully mobile responsive and easy to work with.
Email List Provider: Make sure you start thinking about building your email list from the beginner. Mailerlite is a great option with automation capabilities and it is free for your first 1,000 subscribers. Check out my post how to deliver you first lead magnet using Mailerlite.