This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and choose to make a purchase I will receive a commission at no additional cost to you. See our disclaimer for more information.
If you are a blogger who is looking to improve your craft then you might consider purchasing the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles. This toolkit is a bundled package full of a lot of great resources at a deeply discounted price. Today I am going to share with you my experience with the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and share 5 tips on how to make the most out of your purchase.
Make sure you Pin it and SAVE this post for later!
What is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles is a bundled package of different blogging resources to help expand your skills and ultimately help you reach your blogging goals.
This massive bundle is a great resource for any new or experienced blogger because it is packed full of different blogging related topics.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
Every year Ultimate Bundles comes out with a new awesome bundle full or great products that is different then any of the previous bundles. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2022 will be available for sale for a limited time from September 21st – 27th. Generally the genius blogger’s toolkit is offered for a limited time 2 times a year in the fall and in the spring. In this guide we will look at the The Genius Blogger’s toolkit 2022. Keep reading to learn more about which courses and resources I recommend depending on which stage you are in for your blogging journey.
What is in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Every year the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit changes, which makes it a great investment year after year. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2022 edition covers a variety of topics including affiliate marketing, branding, building your blog, content creation, selling your products, email marketing, blog monetization, SEO, Pinterest and so much more. To help you with your decision I have shifted through the toolkit to make my recommendations based on where you are at with your blog.
Best Resources for Brand New Bloggers
If you are a brand new blogger looking to set up your blog then these helpful resources are included in the 2022 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
- Need help setting up your blog? Check out Wonderful WordPress: From Clueless to Pro (eCourse) by Lisa Van Der Velde ($97.00 value). This course takes you step by step how to properly set up your website with WordPress.
- Your content is the backbone of your blog. Learn how to start creating the right content with the help of New Blog Post Creation Checklist Template & Training (eCourse) by Misty Dorman ($17.00 value). This course will provide you with a complete digital checklist for every task you need to complete when writing, publishing and marketing your blog post.
- When you start your blog you should already be thinking of how you want to monetize your blog. Affiliate marketing is a great way for a new blog to start earning income by promoting other relevant products. Check out Affiliate Marketing the Sadie Way (eCourse) by Sadie Smiley ($77.00 value). This resource covers everything you need to know about affiliate marketing and do it in an authentic way so you can start making money from your blog!
Best Resources for Intermediate Bloggers
I would term an Intermediate blogger as someone who already has their blog set up with a good number of blog posts. They are already starting to see some traffic to their blog, but they are now looking to take their blog to the next level. At this point you are focused on traffic and income growth. Here are some resources included in the toolkit that could be good for an intermediate blogger.
- At this stage you should be focused towards building your email list. Check out How to Add 100+ Email Subscribers Each Month for Free (eCourse) by Kerry Beck ($37.00 value) and learn how to consistently grow your email list each month.
- Understanding your social media strategy is essential at this stage of the game because you want to maximize your traffic. Here are some of the resources the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit offers for the various social media platforms including:
- Instagram – The Ultimate Make Money on Instagram Kit (eCourse) by Marta Ostoja Kiedrzynska ($27.00 value) which offers a bundle of training, templates and daily prompts to help increase your sales from Instagram Stories. Also check out Reels Accelerator Pack (Template) by Bree Pair ($27.00 value) which will help you make the process of planning and creating your reels easier.
- Pinterest – Next Level Pin Designs (eCourse) by Nadalie Bardo ($49.00 value). Learn how to design share-worthy pins for free in Canva. Also included in the toolkit are some Canva Pin Templates for Lifestyle Bloggers by Kate Ahl from Simple Pin Media ($35.00 value) that you can customize and start using right away to promote your content on Pinterest.
- Don’t forget about search engine optimization. If you haven’t considered SEO before now you need to make sure your content can be found in search engines like Google. Check out Traffic Jam SEO Course (eCourse) by Sarah Arrow ($180.00 value). Learn how to write content that actually ranks in Google and help your content be seen.
- Find ways to maximize your content and improve your affiliate conversions with Affiliate Surge Challenge: 14 Days Affiliate Marketing Challenge for Bloggers (eCourse) by Ana Skyes ($95.00 value). This course will walk you through how to improve your affiliate conversions and improve your sales on the content you already have.
Best Resources for Advanced Bloggers
I would classify an advanced blogger as someone who is already making money with their blog. They are now working on scaling their success by finding ways to work smarter not harder!
- Once you have developed the skills to run a profitable blog it is time to think about expanding your business to additional websites. Check out Buying Niche Sites to Earn Faster (eCourse) by HerPaperRoute ($997.00 value). In this course you will learn that you don’t have to build a blog from scratch and how the “buy-then-build” strategy can help you scale your income faster.
- How well is your blogging business running? Are there any places you need to improve? Check out The Ultimate Blog Audit Plan: A Comprehensive Check-In For Your Blogging Business (eCourse) by Frances Vidakovic ($27.00 value). This auditing plan is a good way to check-in on your blogging business and make sure you are maximizing the full potential of your website.
- Your blog has grown to the level that you should no longer be doing all the work on your own. Check out Outsourcing Success Plan (eCourse) by Cindy Bidar ($99.00 value). This resource will point out the pitfalls you should avoid with outsourcing and it will walk you through the process of how to hire and manage a team easily.
- Look for new ways to expand your audience and build your authority. Check out Nail Your Podcast Guest Pitch (eCourse) by Danielle Desir Corbett ($397.00 value). In this course you will learn the best strategies on how to reach out to podcasts for guest opportunities to grow your brand and reach new audiences.
- Have you monetized with a signature course? If you haven’t already this is a good time to create your signature course. A signature course is a premium offering to your audience that should come with a higher price tag. Check out Profitable Course Blueprint (eCourse) by Melissa Guller ($99.00 value). This guide will walk you through how to create and launch a signature course to your already engaged audience.
Finding ways to expand your income streams should be high priority. In the next section I will focus on some of the different resources dedicated to monetizing your blog. Explore these options and see if there is a way you can add another income stream to your blog.
Best Resources for Growing Your Blog Income
The more you diversify your income the better. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit features various tools that can help you monetize your blog.
- Promoting other people’s products with affiliate marketing is a great way to monetize your blog. Check out Gift Guide Blueprint (eBook) by Gemma McBride ($19.97 value). In this guide you will learn how to increase your blogging income by making gift guide posts that convert into sales through affiliate marketing.
- Expand your income by selling digital downloads and printables. Check out Creating a Printables Business from Scratch (eCourse) by Gillian Sarah ($247.00 value). Learn how to create a printables business from scratch and start growing your revenue.
- Think beyond your blog and monetize by including your product or course as part of a bundle. Bundle Contributions 101 (eCourse) by Faith Lee ($67.00 value) will show you step by step on how to contribute to bundles the right way that helps you effectively grow your business, email list and product sales.
- Increase your income by selling an online course. In Online Course Jumpstart (eCourse) by Eb Gargano ($297.00 value) you will learn how to create and launch a successful online course in just 8 weeks. Included with this resource are 14 bonuses that help with student onboarding and support, creating an affiliate program and how to sell after you launch.
- Monetize your blog with Sponsored content. Check out The Blog Sponsorship Boss: How to Start Making Money with Sponsored Blog Posts, Find and Pitch Brands & Get Paid Every Time (eCourse) by Lidiya Kesarovska ($195.00 value). This course will teach you how to pitch and land brand deals for your blog.
How much does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit cost?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit costs $97 dollars to get 5 eBooks, 39 eCourses, 4 Printables, 1 Summit, 9 Templates and 4 Workbooks. The total value of the bundle this year is listed at $6427.51, which makes for a great deal. You can also choose to upgrade to the Ultimate bundle which includes additional cheat sheets (additional $50), which are like cliff notes of the various courses. They make it easy to get through more information in half the time.
When does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit go on Sale?
Generally, the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit goes on sale twice a year. Each bundle is different from year to year.
But, you are in luck because the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is on sale right now! You can take advantage of this great deal right now. Click here to learn more.
How do I know whether the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for me?
Before you purchase the toolkit I want you to consider 4 things.
1. What are the goals for your blog?
2. What do you need to learn to reach those goals?
3. Do you have time to invest in learning in order to reach those goals?
4. Do you have the funds to invest at this time?
It is important to invest in your education and to continue to improve and expand upon your knowledge. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a great deal, but if you don’t have the time right now to spend on learning important skills to progress your blog then this might not be the right purchase for you. (and that is ok!)
Look to your blogging goals first to decide if the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for you
What do I do after I purchase the bundle?
After you purchase the bundle you will be given a login into your Ultimate Bundles dashboard.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit Login
To access your toolkit go to the Ultimate Bundles Login page.
You will have access to this page for 6 months. You can search through the resources by topic or type of resources. The bundle is a nice mixture of ebooks and courses.
5 tips for making the most out of your Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
1. Don’t get information overload: Do not set the expectations for yourself that you will go through every resource in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. There is a lot of information and you should go through the ones that make the most sense for you and your blog.
2. Write down your goals: If you haven’t done this already write down your goals for your blog. As you explore the bundle choose topics and resources that will help you reach your goals.
3. Create a task list: Make a list of the resources included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit that you would like to work through based on your blogging goals.
4. Make a plan and set a timeline: From this list make a plan and determine your timeline of how quickly you want to go through your list. Set a goal for yourself: Every week or every month I am going to work through one new resource.
5. Don’t forget to implement: remember your blogging goals and take the time to put what you learned into action. You can consume information, but if you don’t improve or act on that information then it was for nothing.
Sharing is caring! Pin and SAVE this post for later!
Recommended Blogging Tools for Setting Up Your Website
Blog hosting: Every blog needs a place to live and I highly recommend SiteGround for hosting. They have great customer service and tiered pricing to meet your hosting needs for any level.
WordPress Themes: There are 3 things every blogger should invest in and that is hosting, education and a good theme. If you don’t have a theme that you love then it can be a big stumbling block. I love my Bluchic theme which is nice and versatile, fully mobile responsive and easy to work with.
Email List Provider: Make sure you start thinking about building your email list from the beginner. Mailerlite is a great option with automation capabilities and it is free for your first 1,000 subscribers. Check out my post how to deliver you first lead magnet using Mailerlite.