This post contains affiliate links which means if you click on a link and choose to make a purchase I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. See our disclaimer for more information.
If you are a blogger who is looking to improve your craft then you might consider purchasing the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles. This toolkit is a bundled package full of a lot of great resources at a deeply discounted price. Today I am going to share with you my experience with the 2019 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit and share 5 tips on how to make the most out of your purchase.
Make sure you Pin it and SAVE this post for later!
What is the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Like I mentioned before the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit by Ultimate Bundles is a bundled package of different blogging resources to help expand your skills and ultimately help you reach your blogging goals.
This massive bundle is a great resource for any new or experienced blogger because it is packed full of different blogging related topics.
Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2019
Every year Ultimate Bundles comes out with a new awesome bundle full or great products that is different then any of the previous bundles. The 2019 bundle is on sale NOW!!! For a limited time you purchase this great deal of awesome products that will help you take your blog to the next level. Click here to check out the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. Make sure you don’t miss it!!
What is in the 2019 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit?
Every year the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit changes, which makes it a great investment year after year. The 2019 edition covers a variety of topics including affiliate marketing, branding, building your blog, content creation, selling your products, email marketing, blog monetization, SEO, Pinterest and so much more. To help you with your decision I have shifted through the toolkit to make my recommendations based on where you are at with your blog.
Best Resources for Brand New Bloggers
If you are a brand new blogger looking to set up your blog then these helpful resources are included in the 2019 Genius Blogger’s Toolkit.
- Looking to set up your blog, but unsure of where to start? Check out WordPress 5.0 Masterclass (eCourse) by Bob Lotich ($47.00 value) Learn to master Gutenberg in less than 90 minutes!
- Your content is the backbone of your blog. Learn how to start creating the right content with Content Creation 101 (eCourse) by Crystal Paine ($37.00 value). Learn how to write effective and engaging blog posts and design a content system that works for you.
- When you start your blog you should already be thinking of how you want to monetize your blog. Affiliate marketing is a great way to for a new blog to start earning income by promoting other relevant products. Affiliate Marketing, Simplified! (eCourse) by Catherine Rosales ($47.00 value) Offers everything you need to know about affiliate marketing and how to make money from your blog!
Best Resources for Intermediate Bloggers
I would term an Intermediate blogger as someone who already has their blog set up with a good number of blog posts. They are already starting to see some traffic to their blog, but they are now looking to take their blog to the next level. At this point you are focused on traffic and income growth. Here are some resources included in the toolkit that could be good for an intermediate blogger.
- Understanding your social media strategy is essential at this stage of the game because you want to maximize your traffic. Check out Pin Practical Influence (eCourse) by Monica Froese ($197.00 value) which focuses on how to turn your free Pinterest traffic into passive income and Social Boom (eCourse) by Ruth Soukup ($297.00 value) which is designed to show you how to use Facebook, Pinterest, & Instagram to drive explosive growth (and profits) for your brand or business.
- Don’t forget about search engine optimization. If you haven’t considered SEO before now you need to make sure your content can be found in search engines like Google. Check out the SEO Playbook for Bloggers (eBook) by Niki Robinson ($49.00 value). This ebook covers all you need to know about optimizing your posts for search.
- At this stage you should be focused towards building your email list. Check out List by Number (eCourse) by Suzi Whitford ($57.00 value) This course will show you everything you need to know about ConvertKit and MailerLite in order to build your email list.
- Learn more effective ways to boost your affiliate income with Gift Guides Creation (eCourse) by Tracy Lynn ($34.00 value). Create evergreen content that will bring in passive income while you sleep with awesome gift guides. Don’t forget Amazon Affiliate Affluence: How to Make Money as an Amazon Affiliate (eBook) by Dale Persons ($25.00 value), which incorporates well with gift guides and the Amazon affiliate program.
How much does the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit cost?
The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit costs $97 dollars to get 26 eBooks, 55 eCourses, 7 workbooks & printables, 5 templates and stock photo collections and a membership site. The total value of the bundle this year is listed at $7395.27, which makes for a great deal. You can also choose to purchase the cheatsheets (additional $50), which are like cliff notes of the various courses. They make it easy to get through more information in half the time.
How do I know whether the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit 2019 is right for me?
Before you purchase the toolkit I want you to consider 4 things.
1. What are the goals for your blog?
2. What do you need to learn to reach those goals?
3. Do you have time to invest in learning in order to reach those goals?
4. Do you have the funds to invest at this time?
It is important to invest in your education and to continue to improve and expand upon your knowledge. The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is a great deal, but if you don’t have the time right now to spend on learning important skills to progress your blog then this might not be the right purchase for you. (and that is ok!)
Look to your blogging goals first to decide if the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit is right for you
What do I do after I purchase the bundle?
After you purchase the bundle you will be given a login into your Ultimate Bundles dashboard. You will have access to this page for 6 months. You can search through the resources by topic or type of resources. The bundle for 2019 is a nice mixture of ebooks and courses.
5 tips for making the most out of your Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
1. Don’t get information overload: Do not set the expectations for yourself that you will go through every resource in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit. There is a lot of information and you should go through the ones that make the most sense for you and your blog.
2. Write down your goals: If you haven’t done this already write down your goals for your blog. As you explore the bundle choose topics and resources that will help you reach your goals.
3. Create a task list: Make a list of the resources included in the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit that you would like to work through based on your blogging goals.
4. Make a plan and set a timeline: From this list make a plan and determine your timeline of how quickly you want to go through your list. Set a goal for yourself: Every week or every month I am going to work through one new resource.
5. Don’t forget to implement: remember your blogging goals and take the time to put what you learned into action. You can consume information, but if you don’t improve or act on that information then it was for nothing.
Sharing is caring! Pin and SAVE this post for later!
Recommended Blogging Tools for Setting Up Your Website
Blog hosting: Every blog needs a place to live and I highly recommend SiteGround for hosting. They have great customer service and tiered pricing to meet your hosting needs for any level.
WordPress Themes: There are 3 things every blogger should invest in and that is hosting, education and a good theme. If you don’t have a theme that you love then it can be a big stumbling block. I love my Bluchic theme which is nice and versatile, fully mobile responsive and easy to work with.
Email List Provider: Make sure you start thinking about building your email list from the beginner. Mailerlite is a great option with automation capabilities and it is free for your first 1,000 subscribers. Check out my post how to deliver you first lead magnet using Mailerlite.